Questions regarding this statement should be directed to Tryexo through: email@example.com or phone number. We take your privacy seriously, and want you to feel comfortable using the Site. Any information you give us is held with high professional care and security and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
We strive to provide a high degree of customer satisfaction and provide special Tryexo offers and as part of that effort, we sometimes contact our website users via phone or automated IVR. When you click the “I accept” or “Submit” or “Rush Me My Offer” or any other positive affirmation button on our order page or any other offer page, you agree to allow us to contact you at the number you supplied us, even if you did not choose to purchase at that time. You specifically authorize, and provide your express consent to receive telemarketing calls from us on your landline telephone and/or cell phone (if that number is provided). You understand that wireless carrier standard rates may apply to any calls to your cell phone.
• Types of Information Collected. We collect several types of information based on your usage of the Site –
including information that you voluntarily supply and tracking information recorded as you navigate through the Site
• Personal Information includes:
◦ “Personally Identifiable Information”, which means information that identifies a particular person, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as other information when it is combined with your Personally Identifiable Information;
◦ “Usage Information”, which means data such as your browser type, your operating system, web pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed, and other click stream data. We may record information about your usage of the Site, including, the order in which you view pages at the Site, the times you visit or use the Site, communications on and/or with the Site, and the links you follow from the Site; and
◦ “Financial information”, which means data such as your payment method, credit card number and expiration date of your credit card.
• When Information is Collected. Each time you send us a request or an e-mail, sign up for a promotion, or otherwise transmit information via the Site, Tryexo may obtain and collect Personal Information. When you order Tryexo products or services, you must provide Personally Identifying Information and Financial Information. In connection with the standard operation of the Site, certain Usage Information about visitors to this Site is recorded. This information is used primarily to tailor and enhance visitors’ experience using the Site. We automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site, such as your browser, IP address and URL history. Tryexo may also receive Personal Information from the sources below:
◦ Data Partners: We may receive information about you, including but not limited to your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and IP address from third-party data partners that sell or contract us to manage consumer data on their behalf.
◦ Service Providers: We may use third-party data houses to append additional information to the information you have provided us. This information may include, but is not limited to phone number and e-mail address. In addition, we may acquire information from service providers to validate the information you provided.
• Technology Used. We collect information when you complete forms, and also via cookies, pixel tags and other technologies as well as through tracking IP addresses.
◦ Third Party Cookies: We, or a data provider we have engaged, may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads, content or services. No personally identifiable information is placed into these cookies. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, in hashed, non-human readable form. .
◦ IP Addresses: You have a unique Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) which is assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider. For LAN, DSL, or cable modem users, an IP address may be permanently assigned to a particular computer. (IP addresses are automatically logged by Web servers, which collect information about a user’s traffic patterns.) Your IP address can reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which Internet Service Provider you are using. While the IP address does not identify an individual by name, it may, however, with the cooperation of your Internet Service Provider, be used to locate and identify an individual using the web. Other websites you visit have IP addresses, and we may collect the IP addresses of those websites and their pages.
Tryexo will use and share with others your
• To enable us to generally respond to you, or to process, validate and verify requests and/or purchase orders;
• To fulfill any of your requests;
• To send information to you about additional goods or services;
• To compile and/or distribute information about our Site users and usage patterns;
• To provide useful information to our Site designers for developing new features and services;
• To tailor your experience on our Site, e.g., showing content that we believe may interest you or altering the content based on your personal preferences; and in any way we deem advisable to provide better goods or services to our customers;
• To create and provide analyses of aggregated Personal Information to our current or prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties; and/or
• To be provided to third parties who may further transfer it for the purposes identified above.
We may use your Personal Information for on-line and off-line marketing purposes, including but not limited to text
messaging, e-mail marketing, telemarketing, and direct mail. Providing your e-mail address will opt you in for
future e-mail about promotions and surveys. By providing us with a phone number, whether or not you complete a
transaction, you consent that we (or third parties with whom we contract) may contact you by phone or text.
Occasionally, we may send promotional materials to you via postal mail, using the shipping address provided. You may
opt-out at any time as noted below.
Financial information is used for billing purposes and to fill your order. If we have trouble processing your order, the information is used to contact you. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit/debit card, you must notify your card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Tryexo may disclose and use Personal Information for any marketing and survey purposes. Tryexo may disclose your
Personal Information to third party businesses that work with us, and they may further transfer it to businesses
that have no relationship to us. We may sell, license, or share your Personal Information with third parties for
various marketing purposes, including but not limited to telemarketing, fax marketing, e-mail marketing, text
messaging, and direct mail. Your consent to contact by phone will be effective regardless of whether the number you
have provided: (1) is a home, business, or cell phone line; and/or (2) is or will be registered on any state or
federal Do-Not-Call (DNC) list, and shall remain in effect until you opt out (see below). If Tryexo or any of its
assets are acquired by or merged with another entity, all information collected by us will be one of the transferred
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and Tryexo is committed to handling your Personal Information carefully. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Tryexo or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. We make reasonable efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personally Identifying Information when it is submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifying Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is our policy to fully adhere to all federal, state and local regulations regarding the privacy of your data, including the 2003 CAN-SPAM act regulating e-mail delivery. We will maintain the confidentially and integrity of our data files as mandated by federal law.
You may review and change information that you provide to us through this Site by calling us at phone number.
Tryexo is not directed to children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifying
Information from them. We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet, and we understand
choices that are made available to adult users of the Site. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with
their children online and to be familiar with the sites their children visit. Additionally, we will never request
Personally Identifying Information from anyone whom we know to be under the age of 18 without verifiable parental
consent. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 18 and has delivered Personally Identifying Information
without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her Personally Identifying Information from our
Tryexo. All rights reserved.